Padula Brothers was established in 1958. Current owner, Bryan Mansfield, began working as a salesman for the company in 1984, and purchased it in 2004. Since then the company has grown from a one store operation located in Lunenburg, MA with about 20 employees, to a three store dealership with stores in Lancaster, Raynham and Greenfield, MA, currently employing over 60 people.
We credit the growth of our company to a combination of hard work, great employees, and a commitment to quality and integrity in the day to day operation of our business. Following is Padula Brothers Mission Statement, which defines the goals we strive to achieve every day.
The vision of Padula Brothers is to live up to the following statement: we work hard to earn our reputation for quality, experience and superior customer service every day….one customer at a time.
The mission of Padula Brothers is to treat our customers and our employees in the manner in which we would expect to be treated: with respect, integrity and professionalism.
Our Guiding Principles
Padula Brothers has some basic values or principles upon which all our activities are based. These principles guide us as we perform our duties as members of the team. They also guide the development and interpretation of our business practices, policies, and procedures.
These principles are:
- We will make decisions based on what is best for the health of the company, satisfaction of our customers and fairness to our employees
- We will operate our business with integrity and honesty
- We will consistently attempt to provide a high level of service to our customers
- We will provide a work environment that is supportive of our employees and allows them to grow in their career
- We will understand our customers and quickly adapt our business model to their ever changing needs